The meetings are held quarterly on the first Wednesday of February, May, August, and November. Meetings are now being held in a hybrid format; via Zoom and in person alternating between our Saratoga Springs and Glens Falls locations. The Saratoga Springs United Methodist Church is located at 175 5th Ave. Saratoga Springs, New York. The Glens Falls First Presbyterian Church is located at 8 West Notre Dame Street.
- February 1, 2023 from 5:30-6:30 at the First Presbyterian Church of Glens Falls
- May 3, 2023 from 5:30-6:30 at the Saratoga Springs United Methodist Church
- August 2, 2023 from 5:30-6:30 at the First Presbyterian Church of Glens Falls
- November 1, 2023 from 5:30-6:30 at the Saratoga Springs United Methodist Church
The meetings will be held in the Fellowship Hall of the Saratoga Springs United Methodist Church located at 175 5th Ave, Saratoga Springs NY.
Check in is between 5-5:30 pm, and the meeting is from 5:30-6:30pm.
- Check-in from 5-5:30 pm
- Meeting begins promptly at 5:30 pm
- Opening remarks by 100WWC-NE member(s)
- A representative from the charity that was chosen to receive donations at the previous meeting will make a brief presentation/update about how the money has been used to date.
- 3 of the charity nominations will be randomly chosen.
- Members who nominated the 3 randomly drawn charities will present an overview of their charity and why they feel that charity should be chosen. Presentations will be made in the order that they were drawn. Each presentation is allowed 5 minutes to describe the charity and how the money will be used if they win the vote and donation. This is followed by an additional 5 minutes to answer questions from other 100WWC-NE members.
- Members submit their ballots and the votes are counted. The charity with the most votes receives the donation.
- Members may pay electronically (if available) or write their checks directly to the chosen charity. The checks are placed in the individual members’ name tag and name tags are collected at the end of the meeting.
- Meeting is adjourned promptly at 6:30pm.