100WWC-NE meets quarterly on the first Wednesday of February, May, August, and November.
- February 5th, 2020
- May 6th, 2020
- August 5th, 2020
- November 2nd, 2020 (https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJctdu2vrD4jGdfcdC2E0Pbg8XsMmZNKFxdT)
- February 3rd, 2021
- May 5th, 20201
- August 4th, 2021
- November 3rd, 2021
The meetings will be held in the Fellowship Hall of the Saratoga Springs United Methodist Church located at 175 5th Ave, Saratoga Springs NY.
Check in is between 5-5:30 pm, and the meeting is from 5:30-6:30pm.
- Check-in from 5-5:30 pm
- Meeting begins promptly at 5:30 pm
- Opening remarks by 100WWC-NE member(s)
- A representative from the charity that was chosen to receive donations at the previous meeting will make a brief presentation/update about how the money has been used to date.
- Nominations will be collected and 3 charities will be randomly chosen for consideration.
- Members who nominated the 3 randomly drawn charities will present an overview of their charity and why they feel that charity should be chosen. Presentations will be made in the order that they were drawn. Each presentation is allowed 5 minutes to describe the charity and how the money will be used if they win the vote and donation. This is followed by an additional 5 minutes to answer questions from other 100WWC-NE members.
- Members submit their ballots and the votes are counted. The charity with the most votes receives the donation.
- Members write checks payable directly to the chosen charity. The checks are placed in the individual members’ name tag and name tags are collected at the end of the meeting.
- Meeting is adjourned promptly at 6:30pm.